Thursday, June 25, 2009

journal entry for 1st meeting

1. In the first few days you've spent in MCL, how would you compare your highschool life to what you envisioned college life to be?

My experiences in highschool are very much different to the few significant things I experienced at MCL. Before, I was very dependent on my parents when it comes to matters that involved school. But now (in College) I experienced more independence in decision-making, I learned to talk to people with more confidence and I am beginning to feel more comfortable being surrounded by the people at MCL. Some experiences and scenarios may have been a little different from how I envisioned College when I was in highschool but they don't turn to disappointments because every new thing I experience is another chance to grow as a college student.

2. What is the importance of Values Education?

Values Education gives the opportunity to an individual to grow as a well-grounded, refined and respective member of his/her community.

No comments:

Post a Comment